– Convenient one- a- day tablet
– Contributes to normal metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
– Huge 8000% NRV dose of B5
– Contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid serves important roles in the body, contributing to normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of neurotransmitters, normal energy- yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
For this reason it is a popular ingredient in energy drinks, and Lindens Vitamin B5 500mg Tablets provide a massive over 8000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B5 in one convenient, ultra- potent tablet.
With Lindens, you can expect:
– An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
– ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
– Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
– Resealable, light- proof, foil- fresh pouch packaging
– The Lindens label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose. Lindens is a registered trademark of Lindens Health + Nutrition Ltd.
Convenient one-a-day tablet
Contributes to normal metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
Huge 8000% NRV dose of B5
Contributes to normal mental performance